As your Celebrant, you have my guarantee that I give you a high level of service, I am professional, organised and I meticulously take care of the important legal requirements.
I know you want your guests to say your ceremony was the best they have been to - I pride myself on ensuring your ceremony will be the best by skilfully designing and importantly delivering a high quality ceremony on the big day!
As a wedding celebrant in Sydney, I work closely with you to create your bespoke ceremony that reflects your beautiful relationship and love you have for each other, and one your family and friends enjoy from start to finish!
I delight in creating beautiful ceremonies, just for you, any way you want it to be, whether it be romantic, fun, traditional or modern, it will reflect your wants and dreams - from the elegant to the casual, or lavish to small and intimate.
On the big day, I arrive well ahead of time and set up. Nothing is left to chance!
My gift to you - a lovely boxed album with your wedding ceremony as a keepsake of the day you become husband and wife!
As one of Sydney’s known wedding celebrants, I have spent years helping couples seal their vows in delightful and memorable gatherings. Contact me; lets meet for a relaxed, no-obligation chat to discuss your beautiful wedding ceremony I am sure you will find I truly care and offer a high level of service others may not
My fee includes:
- Unlimited contact so you are happy and relaxed with our planning.
- Completion of the NOIM form and meticulous completion of legal documents and prompt lodgement with BDM.
- Helpful ceremony book which includes vows, readings, sample ceremonies, rituals, ring exchange and helpful information
- I consult with you and finalise your ceremony so it is exactly how you want it to be.
- Agreement on my dress standard and colour choice for your ceremony, so there is no colour clash in your photos
- High quality P.A. System
- I leave nothing to chance, I arrive well ahead of your ceremony start time
- Professional and heart-felt delivery of your ceremony on the big day
- No travel issues; I will perform marriage ceremonies anywhere in Australia, you select the location day and time. (Some travel may incur an additional cost)
- A professionally completed marriage certificate and
- A beautiful keepsake copy of your ceremony in a gift boxed folder.
- Contact me for a friendly obligation free chat, enter your details on my contacts page.
Legal requirements to be married in Australia
The Legal aspect of your ceremony is important and under the Marriage Act 1961 there are certain obligations you must follow.
I will guide you through the whole process which starts with A Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM). This document should be lodged with me no more than eighteen months and no less than one month prior to your wedding date.
I need to sight original copies of your birth certificates or passports.
If you have been previously married, I must sight evidence of the termination of that marriage such as your Decree Absolute divorce papers, or the death certificate of your spouse.
Prior to your wedding day you will both be required to sign a declaration, stating that you believe there is no legal impediment to the marriage between yourself and your partner.
Anyone marrying in Australian must have reached the age of 18 years. If a minor under the age wishes to marry, then you have to apply to the Courts for permission. (I will provide you with guidance).
If one or both parties to the marriage are currently overseas then we can work together to ensure all legal aspects are appropriately completed so your day proceeds as planned.
You will be required to organise two witnesses that are over 18 years of age. On the day they witness your ceremony and sign the register.