One of the lovely ceremonies a Celebrant can provide is a customised ceremony to celebrate your child’s naming and make it something very special to celebrate the addition of a baby into the family, or as part of the child’s first birthday celebrations.
Baby Naming Ceremonies are a charming way to embrace family and friends and importantly provide a lovely recognition of your child within the family, and the hopes and dreams parents hold for them. Whilst some families celebrate these services within a church, many are seeking a non-religious approach to this lovely tradition.
As your Celebrant for this important celebration, the structure of the ceremony will be based on the information you provide me (as per the information sheet that I will send you once you confirm the booking). The more details you want to include will be crafted by myself into a draft ceremony, and I will then email the draft to you to review, and I’m happy to edit and make changes so that you are 100% happy with the content prior to the big day!
- You may want to appoint Godparents or Life guardians, and we can include the special qualities these people have and why you know they were perfect to take this special place in your little one’s life.
- Siblings can be lovingly included and play a part in the ceremony, and its delightful to see them also involved in this lovely celebration of family.
- Grandparents and great grandparents can be lovingly included as well, and also anything special about your child’s heritage that you would like included.
- Friends and other family members are included as they also play a large part in children’s social development and future – so anything you would like included can be added into the ceremony.
- You may like to have a little ritual such as establishing a family keepsake or have a beautiful love lock ceremony or a candle or a sand ceremony, and I can help you include this into the ceremony if you would like to do so.
- You may also want someone to also include a reading or poem, and I have some suggestions for you if you would like to include this into the ceremony.
Every step of the way, I work with you, and together we will create something special for this beautiful event in your child’s life.
For the ceremonies I create, I will ask for a photo of your little one, which I will use for inclusion on the certificates to personalise them, and also on the lovely keepsake copy of the ceremony that I provide on the day.
Working together, we will design a beautiful ceremony for you and your family and friends to enjoy.
Contact me for more information and to lock in a date for this lovely celebration of your baby or child.